Sunday, May 19, 2013

Tiny's Prime Rib Rice Plate From Chego!

After discovering the new Chego! in Chinatown last week, I knew it wouldn't be long before I would be back. So it's no surprise I returned today, driving instead of taking the Metro.

I ordered Tiny's Prime Rib Rice Plate which, along with the beef and rice, includes crunchy water spinach and Chinese broccoli, a very nice creamed horseradish, some roasted garlic paste, and shallots. Everything is topped with a fried egg, this time done perfectly so the yolk would drip down and mix with the rice and veggies. That shoyu, or whatever it is, on the rice is absolutely fantastic. The meat was cooked right, though I wish the two big pieces were cut into four or six smaller pieces. While not quite as fantastic as last week's pork belly, this is still real good. Prime rib plate, about $11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home