Saturday, December 07, 2013

Pepper Steak From Andy's Subs


Pepper Steak From Andy's Subs, originally uploaded by ~db~.

It was my first time at Andy's Subs in Canoga Park, chosen using the sophisticated "I'm hungry, where can I eat?" method. It was a fortuitous choice, and hopefully won't be my last visit.

I ordered a regular sized pepper steak sandwich and it was easily one of the best I've ever had. Unlike many others, the beef wasn't overcooked. Instead it was a perfect medium rare, with each thin slice somehow still pink in the middle. The veggies are fresh and the bread soft, which was good, given the amount of juice dripping through my fingers. I ordered a regular sized only because I was in a hurry, but could have gotten a large for only 50 cents more. Well worth it. Pepper steak sandwich, under $6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home